In order to encourage young graduates or undergraduates of the problems related to the non-financial reporting (social, environmental, sustainability, etc.), the GBS-Gruppo di Studio per il Bilancio Sociale has launched an annual competition for the award two prizes of € 1,000.00 gross each, for thesis which concern matters related to corporate non-financial reporting or enlarged.
As of today, we inform you that the phase of submission to participate, is expired.
At its meeting of 3 October 2016, the GBS Executive Council has approved the establishment of the Commission of the Award, which is composed as follows:
1) Prof. Lorenzo Sacconi (Chairman) – University of Trento;
2) Dr. Carlo Luison – ASSIREVI;
3) Dr. Gaia Campione Taddei – CNDCEC;
4) Prof. Alessandra Tami – University of Milan Bicocca;
5) Prof. Lara Tarquinio – University G. D’Annunzio Chieti Pescara.
The winners are:
- Federica Ingrosso (Università degli Studi di Milano),
- Federico Signore (Università LUISS “Guido Carli”).
Here some photos of Ceremony of 12 May 2017 (clicca qui)