Board of membersThe board represents the members as a whole and it is regularly called in first convocation with an attendance of at least more than a half of the totality of members and in second convocation with the attendance of a fifth of the totality of members. Every member, with no category distinction, has the right to vote once. The ordinary board deliberates, both in first and second convocation, with the majority of the participants about the following subjects:
- A) Annual planning of the Association’s activities, budget and financial statements;
- B) Election of the Board of Directors members;
- C) Designation of the Scientific Committee members, recommended by the Board of Directors;
- D) Setting of the registration and annual fees, recommended by the Board of Directors;
- E) General directions concerning the activity to be performed in all the fields of operation;
- F) Every ordinary topic submitted to its approval on the Board of Directors suggestion.
Board of directorsThe Board of Directors is in office for three years and it is in charge of managing the Association’s Administration.
Hence, its tasks include:
- A) Setting the annual planning of activities; drafting budget and financial statements provided with an appropriate report to be submitted for the Board’s approval;
- B) Appointing the Secretary’s clerks, establishing their retribution;;
- C) Submitting the members’ applications to the Board’s approval; d) expressing a joint advice on every topic submitted to its judgment from individual counselors and the Scientific Committee;
- D) Expressing a joint advice on every topic submitted to its judgment from individual counselors and the Scientific Committee;
- E) Making suggestions about the Board’s participation in bodies and institutions, appointing the representatives to be elected among the members..
Triennium 2015 – 2018
- Prof. Paolo Ricci
- Prof.ssa Luisa Pulejo
- Vice President
- Dott. Gabriele Badalotti
- Chief Executive Officer
Scientific CommitteeTThe research and deepening activity on the different issues included in the social objectives is carried out by the Scientific Committee, composed of collaborators which may not be members, appointed by the Board on the Board of Directors’ suggestion, after the consultation of the involved Universities and Research Institutes. The Scientific Committee’s work, which is carried out on individual projects, will be based on the directions displayed in the annual planning of activities proposed by the Board of Directors, in order to improve and the achieve the social objectives. The Scientific Committee’s work, which is carried out on individual projects, will be based on the directions displayed in the annual planning of activities proposed by the Board of Directors, in order to improve and the achieve the social objectives. The Scientific Committee performs a further consulting function, siding the Board of Directors during all its operations and during the Association’s events. Scientific Committee email: email@example.com
Triennium 2015 – 2018
- Prof.ssa Chiara Mio
- Dott. Mario Viviani
- Vice Presidente
- Dott. Ruggero Bodo
- Prof. Antonio Chiesi
- Dott. Marco Eugenio Di Giandomenico
- Prof. Paolo Esposito
- Prof.ssa Ondina Gabrovec Mei
- Former President
- Dott. Carlo Luison
- Prof. Gianfranco Rusconi
- Former President
- Prof. Lorenzo Sacconi
- Prof. Carlo Vermiglio
- Prof. Alberto Kunz
- Dott. Paolo Palombelli
- Dott. Paolo Bersani
Guarantee CommitteeIl Comitato di Garanzia, a norma dell’articolo 28-bis dello Statuto del GBS, assicura che le attività dell’Associazione rispettino gli scopi previsti dalla stessa carta statutaria (articolo 3). Il Comitato di Garanzia, inoltre, può avanzare proposte in merito al piano annuale della attività nonché fornire pareri, su richiesta degli altri organi dell’Associazione.
Triennium 2015 – 2018
- Dott. Claudio Badalotti
- Prof. Franco Vermiglio
- Former President
- Prof. Alberto Martinelli curriculum
- Rag. Pietro Portaluppi
- Prof. Alfredo Viganò
SecretaryThe secretary carries out ordinary administration procedures and coordinates the Association’s events and projects to put in place the decisions of the Board of Directors and the Scientific Committee. It also deals with cases, it signs the daily mail and it executes any other task required by the Board of Directors from which it receives, through the Chairman, all the instruction necessary to perform its job. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Dott. Renato Civitillo, Ph.D.
Research activity organizationThe GBS research activity is organized on the basis of two macro themes: the Public one and the Private one; within such areas, many working groups are in charge of drafting standards and research documents on social and environmental (or sustainability) reporting, with regards to the public and private sectors of economy.
THE OPERATION OF THE RESEARCH GROUPS
1. THE GROUP COORDINATIONThe group coordination must be entrusted by the Board of Directors, on the Scientific Committee’s suggestion: A. to a member of the Scientific Committee or the Board of Directors, B. to a partner, C. to a non-member expert or professional that has already carried out a research or advisory activity on the themes the group is willing to deepen, on the Scientific Committee mandate.
2. THE COORDINATOR TASKSThe coordinator performs several tasks: the group’s constitution through the detection and the selection of its members, subjected to the Scientific Committee’s approval, the disclosure of the current discipline among the members, the meetings convening of the group, he or she has to encourage the proactive participation of every member, to draft periodical reports on the works progress for the Scientific Committee, to basically respect the study mandate received and to carefully prepare the final paper.
3. THE GROUP’S SETTLEMENTThe group’s members amount from a minimum of 5 to a maximum of 15. Where exceptional circumstances exist, it is possible to exceed the maximum number, however the group should never include more than 20 elements.
4. THE WORKS RECORDAmong all members a reporting secretary is appointed to minute and prepare the records of the group’s meetings. The Association’s secretary keeps the meetings’ documents, the periodical reports and the final paper.
5. THE GROUP’S DURATIONThe group should close its works by six months since its settlement; in exceptional circumstances, such deadline can be postponed by the Scientific Committee, till a maximum of further six months.
6. FINAL PAPERThe group drafts a final paper that gathers the group’s objectives, a description of the working methodology employed, a succinct explanation of all the activities carried out and the achieved results. All members’ status must be listed in the final paper, as reasonably possible, highlighting their majority or minority position within the group.
7. THE CONTRIBUTIONS PUBLICATIONThe original contributions brought by the individual members, during the group’s activity, are only published after the activity closure and once the Scientific Committee has been formally advised, accurately quoting the source and the presence of such contribution in the group’s final results. The publication is advisable after the Scientific Committee’s formal approval of the final paper, which however has to be granted by three months since its receipt.
8. END OF THE COORDINATOR’S AND THE GROUP CONSTITUENTS TERM OF OFFICEThe coordinator’s term of office ends if they do not call the group meetings for a period exceeding six months. The term will however end if within two months after the appointment, the coordinator does not perform any activity aimed to gather or to launch the group.
9. END OF THE MEMBERS’ TERM OF OFFICEAn element resulting absent in at least three plenary sessions cannot be considered an active member, the terms of office ends immediately and the person cannot be mentioned among the group’s members in the final paper.
10. IMPLEMENTATION OF THE CURRENT REGULATIONSThe appropriate implementation of the current regulations is a Board of Directors’ task, whose duty is to approve and disclose it within the Association.